Tuesday January 20 - We sight a styrofaom cup in the Mississippi River.

Wednesday January 21 - Power lines and our masts. Josh is now an expert in figuring out if we will clear them. I can never tell - you really loose all your depth perception on the river.

Wednesday January 21 - An example of many of the smokestacks we saw along the bank.

Wednesday January 21 - Will stands up in the cockpit.

Wednesday January 21 - For the Architects out there. Nice.

Wednesday January 21 - Birds on a log.

Thursday January 22 - Sunset at our anchor site.

Friday January 23 - Sunrise at our anchor site.

Monday January 19th - Evidence that the cold weather is not good for our cushions.
Tuesday January 20 - Will in his usual getup minus a hat with earflaps.
2 comments:
Well the trip certainly sounds interesting. Is there anything that hasn't broken down on that boat?
Stay Warm and keep the pics coming.
I guess that is some crazy architects house? Recycle and reuse! pretty cool - I'd live in it!
Post a Comment