Alcatraz - pretty depressing. There were "Alcatraz" onsies that had inmate numbers on them and everything. They are cute, but I didn't want Will to start going down the wrong path . . .
The Wright Family. Will loves this backpack - he will put his feet against the bar and push up and stand straight. He likes to turn his body all to one side to get a better look at what is around him.
The sea lions are crazy! I'm glad we didn't bring the Nineveh up to dock here!

While in San Francisco we visited the seminary in Berkley. We all took the tour - a personal tour - and Josh was able to sit in on a class. Then we shared the Eucharist and had dinner with the whole graduating class. While Josh took the class Will and I played outside near a fountain. It was a beautiful day and everyone was so nice and inviting. I have never felt so welcome at a new school/place before!
No comments:
Post a Comment